PLEASE NOTE: You may or may not have known the things I post here. If you are offended by the misleading title, I recommend you consult a doctor.
JOIN NOW!
Friday, 11 June 2010
My signiture for an online game at www.battlefieldheroes.com I needed a URL for the image for it to work. Its complex stuff. I need have it here so it will work on the site i cant directly upload it there I did here if that makes sence.
I suggest you put a title on all your posts as a matter of principle so that people can easily comment - also, try resizing the size of the main part of the page using the template designer so that you can fit images like this one into the main body of the page. Maybe you could upload some of your other photoshop creations onto here as well?
I suggest you put a title on all your posts as a matter of principle so that people can easily comment - also, try resizing the size of the main part of the page using the template designer so that you can fit images like this one into the main body of the page. Maybe you could upload some of your other photoshop creations onto here as well?
ReplyDelete